Even though the ants are not considered disease carriers or very hazardous (although they may be stinging!), it can be a big inconvenience if the ants are found about or around your house. ants can nest inside walled cavities, roof gaps, power supplies, and gardens and beneath paved surfaces, depending on the species, can cause damage over time. Any negative influence on the value of your home can be prevented in such instances.
Ants are tenacious pests. Because of the nature of the insect, an infestation can be difficult to control, but there are certain actions you can take to get an ant problem under control. With the appropriate ant killer and a few easy precautions, you can eliminate ants and keep them out of your house all year.
Ant activity is at its peak in the spring and fall. Weather changes, such as severe rainfall or drought, might push ants indoors in search of more suitable environments. They may enter your home through any little entrance, and if you see one, others will quickly follow.
An ant invasion, despite its small size, may create a slew of issues in the home. They may contaminate food and transmit disease, and certain biting and stinging ants can cause allergic responses in humans and animals. Furthermore, certain ant species can cause structural damage and eat through residential wiring.
How can We identify ants?
You might think everyone knows ants. But ants are pretty similar to termites and carpenters. That is why you need to be careful. You will know ants by seeing
- Have slender waists and bent antennae
- Have longer legs
- In winged specimens, front wings are longer than back wings
If your home is attacked by ants it’s pretty annoying. You can easily contact us. We will solve your problem as soon as possible. We maintain a few steps to get the best result.
Our steps to eliminate the ant: We are licensed by the Sharjah government and follow the rules and regulations in terms of using enti-pest meds and sprays. Our process of working follows few steps to get best possible result:
- Look for the entry points of ants and figure it out.
- Identifying the type of ants living in the house or the place.
- Eliminating the existing ants in the house or place.
- Explain to you if there was any damage done by ants.
- Checking regularly (if you wish)
- Seal off the entry points so that ants cannot enter easily.
- Advise what should be done to make sure they are not coming back. So, if you are looking for a professional service provider you can easily reach us. We do our job with care and we are experts at it. Don’t hesitate to reach us for any enquiry. We are happy to help you. See other services…